CNC Wire and Set-up Operator
In'Tech is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced CNC Wire and Set-up Operator to work with our Tooling and Machining team. Work at a place where you can have flexible working hours, be part of a team that builds and creates leading-edge capabilities and offers opportunities for growth and impact on the tool room team.
In'Tech Industries is looking for proactive toolmakers to join their team who take pride in their work and execute with high ethical and excellence standards.
In’Tech enhances the quality of life by designing and manufacturing high-quality innovative products. In’Tech is an industry leader in Product Development and Quality Manufacturing solutions in 3D Printing, Tooling, Engineering Services, and Injection Molding. The Company has been in business for 50+ years as a tooling and manufacturing company specializing in plastic injection molds and expanded into the 3D printing industry. We offer competitive wage/benefits in a fast past, fun working environment where employees are valued and respected. In’Tech is privately owned and has two facilities: Ramsey, MN and Racine, WI. With employees who have served In’Tech for 7+ years, we often push the edge of design and tooling capabilities taking our customers’ most difficult needs to a performing actuality.
Full-Time, with opportunity for overtime. Non-Exempt
Essential Job Functions:
· Setup and run the Mitsubishi Wire and Charmilles Wire machines
· Inspect and hold close tolerances
· Perform preventative maintenance cleaning of machines Required Experience
· 5+ years of experience as a CNC Wire Setup and Operator.
· Able to function independently in a tool shop environment.
· Able to work with other tool room areas and team members in a team-like spirit.
1. Must be able to perform general physical activities frequently during an8 hour shift including pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, climbing, lifting, and balancing.
2. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and lift frequently during an8 hour shift.
3. Must be able to stand and walk throughout an8 hour shift.
6. Must have multi-limb coordination
5. Must have good arm-hand control and dexterity.
4. Must have multi-limb coordination.good physical reaction time to physical dangers from setting up, repairing and maintaining machines and equipment.
7. Must have good vision.
· very Flexible Schedule
· Paid Time Off and Personal Days
· A 401k Program that offers participation at just 60 days of service with an aggressive company match
· Health and Dental Insurance
· Company Paid Group Life Insurance
· Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· 10 Paid Holidays
· Competitive Wages
Resume's and Job Applications
Download our Online Job Application here. You can complete job application PDF on your computer, or you can print and fill out it by hand. Once completed, you will be required to upload your job application if you do not have a resume.
Download Application here
If you do not have a resume to upload, please download and complete this job application. You can upload your completed application below.